Journalists can now apply for press accreditations to the 16th WATCH DOCS. Human Rights in Film IFF.
WATCH DOCS Press
Accreditation entitles to:
• entry to festival screenings without picking up free tickets in advance,
• entry to Q&As with festival guests,
• arranging individual interviews with filmmakers,
• access to press materials (including press photos and videos),
• entry to selected special events and industry meetings,
• receiving the festival catalogue.
Please note that the press accreditation does not entitle its holder to attend the official opening and closing of the festival (by special invitations only).
Conditions for granting a press accreditation:
• press accreditations will be granted to active journalists only,
• press accreditations will be assigned to journalists only upon filling in the accreditation form and sending it to email@example.com until November 30, 2016 (download the accreditation form). Please type in "Akredytacja 2016" in the title of the mail.
Conditions for using a press accreditation:
• press accreditation is personal and non-transferable,
• entry can be guaranteed only until 10 minutes before the start of the screening. Accreditation holders are requested to report to the festival staff upon arriving at the venue.
Press accreditations are free of charge. The deadline for submitting applications is November 30, 2016.
Picking up your badge:
Information about the dates of badge pick-up will be announced by the end of November.